On Me

I am not a free spirit.
I love traveling and adventure.
I love meeting new people and seeing new places.
I believe that each new person has a story to tell, worth my ears.
I love learning new things and being in new environments.

And, I will always have a plan.
I will always have a goal to achieve.
I am forever driven and ambitious.

Through time and experience, I have learned.
My plans do not always happen as expected.
Other people do not always follow my plans.
The path to my goal is not always straight.
Sometimes I must adjust: jump over or go around obstacles.

And, I will always keep going.
I will always achieve my goals.
How I get there doesn't matter, but that I get there, does.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On The Hardest Thing Ever

On The Family I Picked

On Love and Loss